IDEAS ARISE RESOLUTION GROWS THE STORY BEGINS
For forty years, the Zampa family have studied and worked fibre-reinforced composite materials for industrial applications. Fibre Net was born from their long experience and knowledge about the potential application of FRP in several other sectors. The union of strongly resolved men and women committed to work as a team to pursue growth and progress helped Fibre Net become a reference in the market, constantly ready to take up new challenges in different sectors and applications.
THE MASTERS OF OUR CHOICE
The special characteristics of our systems, a constant commitment to research and development, training and qualification of human resources, a high level of competitiveness and steady progress in know-how and productivity make Fibre Net a dynamic company in a constant quest for excellence. Quality and customer service are our key corporate values. Our team is engaged to promote vocational growth, innovation, trust and reliability. These principles make the foundations of corporate responsibility for Fibre Net. Not only do we offer full services to our customers, but we also promote cultural, technical and scientific growth.
Our mission includes:
• implementing manufacturing processes and corporate management in compliance with certified quality systems;
• developing FRP products and solutions with a systematic technical approach capable of meeting the continuous evolution of market needs;
• investing on R&D projects with universities and research centres in Italy and abroad;
• spreading and sharing our know-how;
• innovative manufacturing technology;
• environmental protection.
OUR SKILLS AT THE SERVICE OF ENGINEERS AND CONSTRUCTORS
We take care of our customer’s needs to start a successful partnership.
Fibre Net can implement this strategy throughout:
• a technical desk endowed with excellent skills and qualifications and a wide technical-scientific documentation to support engineers upon planning and estimating works;
• specialized and standardized manufacturing processes capable of guaranteeing constant quality and a range of readily available products to meet construction needs;
• the development and use of proprietary technology to make and customize products on drawing, so as to meet special needs and guarantee ultimate flexibility and cooperation with engineers and constructors;
• a technical-sales network spread in all the territory to support and assist constructors during yard works, so as to guarantee ultimate performance as fast and cheaply as possible.
Our goal remains unchanged: evolving and growing with our partners.