H-PLANET guarantees the confinement of concrete and reinforced concrete columns using the thin reinforced mortar coating method which envisages the use of preformed, high-strength carbon fibre mesh and thermosetting resins
The system is combined with lime and concrete-based structural mortar to create ultra-thin coatings.
AREAS OF INTERVENTION
- Improvement in compression resistance of cement and reinforced concrete columns and pillars.
- Structural interventions following seismic events
- Strengthening of dilapidated structures
BENEFITS AND FEATURES
- System with high mechanical strength
- Ultra-thin, lightweight system
- System with guaranteed corrosion resistance
- System compatible with different types of mortars
- Widespread and uniform reinforcement
- Increase in mass and negligible stiffness