BETONTEX is the structural reinforcement system which uses carbon fibre fabrics or sheet metal combined with epoxy resins to solve the problem of in-plane rigidity on ceilings. This system, applied at the extrados of the ceiling based on the project specifications, improves in-plane stiffness and distribution of the seismic force, with a negligible increase in mass.
AREAS OF INTERVENTION
- Reinforcement of steel, wood, concrete and masonry ceiling
- In-plane ceiling stiffness
BENEFITS AND FEATURES
- High mechanical resistance
- High corrosion resistance
- Timely and targeted interventions
- Certified systems for extreme operating temperatures.