BETONTEX is the reinforcement, repair and anti-collapse system using FRP (Fiber Reinforced Polymer) wet hand lay-up with high-module, high-tensile carbon fibre fabric and mesh, combined with thermosetting epoxy resins. These reinforcement systems can be used to prevent localised and/or global collapse phenomena.
AREAS OF INTERVENTION
- Chain walls, containment and reinforcement rings
- Reinforcement of structural elements in-plane and out-of-plane
BENEFITS AND FEATURES
- High mechanical resistance
- High corrosion resistance and compatibility with lime-based mortars
- Timely and targeted interventions
- Certified systems for extreme operating temperatures.