The C-Matrix system is the result of a combination of mesh and dry fibre fabrics which acts as a reinforcement, and inorganic cement and lime-based mortar matrices. The adhesion between the reinforcement and the matrix is ensured and improved by applying a compatible water-based adhesion promoter with high breathability.
The C-Matrix system is based on the ultra-thin FRCM technique (Fiber Reinforced Cementitious Matrix), which acts by bonding to the vault in structural strengthening work.
AREAS OF INTERVENTION
- Reinforcement of thin brick vaults, “camorcanna” vaults and/or with frescoed surfaces.
- Seismic upgrading of historic and listed buildings
- Change in intended use
- Strengthening of dilapidated structures
BENEFITS AND FEATURES
- System certified with high mechanical resistance
- High-bonding system
- Lightweight, ultra-thin system, compatible with historic masonry, reversible
- System with guaranteed and certified corrosion resistance
- Amagnetic, radiotransparent system, free from electrical conductivity
- Does not increase mass or stiffness
- Can be adapted to complex and irregular surfaces