MORTARS AND PRODUCTS RESTORATION AND REPAIR OF CONCRETE, REINFORCED CONCRETE, C.A.P. AND THE CONSOLIDATION OF MASONRY
STRUCTURA, INTEGRA, EPOCA, MATERIA and ACQUA product lines are compliant with the main road and rail operators requirements for the restoration and adaptation of structural elements in reinforced, prestressed concrete and in masonry. These lines are developed for the maintenance and the reinforcement of electrical, water, port and logistics infrastructures.
▪Thixotropic and pourable mortars and grouts, fibre-reinforced with synthetic and inorganic fibres, air-expanding, single-component and two-component, for structural and cortical restoration, for thick reinforcement and renovation of concrete and reinforced concrete elements, precision grouting and anchoring.
▪Fibre-reinforced pourable mortars with steel fibres, air-expanding, with high mechanical performance and ductile and work-hardening behaviour.
▪Skim coats for finishing and protection
• Special binders for shrinkage-compensated concretes and SCC, binders for consolidation injections, reinforcement bars corrosion inhibitors, anti-shrinkage additives, acrylic and epoxy resin emulsions for cold joints, anchoring and grouting resins, finishing paints and protective coatings.
- Structural mortarsbased on NHL natural hydraulic lime, with characteristics of breathability, compatibility and durability, suitable as masonry mortars, for the construction of reinforced plasters and consolidation of historical and bound masonry and for use in green building.
- High-fluidity mortarsbased on NHL natural hydraulic lime, breathable, durable, compatible, for consolidation injections on historical and bound masonry.
- Finishingand protective skim coats based on NHL natural hydraulic lime.
- Structural mortarsbased on lime and hydraulic binder, eco-friendly, breathable, with high adhesive power. It can be used as masonry mortars and for the preparation of reinforced plasters on stone and brick walls.
• Finishing and protection skim coats
Premixed, thixotropic, two-component and three-component, highly elastic cementitious mortars for protecting and waterproofing at low thickness, concrete, reinforced concrete, prestressed concrete and masonry elements.
The products of the Acqua Scudo Cem line comply with the performance requirements of the European standard EN 1504-2 for concrete surface protection systems.