The RETICOLA system, based on the Reticolatus™ technique, consists of reinforced repointing of exposed wall joints using stainless steel strands and connectors placed below the mortar joint. The system improves the flexural and shear strength of the walls, while maintaining the original aesthetic look which is especially important in the case of historic and listed buildings.
AREAS OF INTERVENTION
- Strengthening of dilapidated structures
- Anti-seismic improvement
- Anti-collapse protection
BENEFITS AND FEATURES
- Increased compressive strength
- Increased shear strength
- Increased flexural strength in the plane
- Increased flexural strength at right angles to the plane
- Transversal link of poorly anchored masonry leaves
- Widespread and uniform reinforcement
- High corrosion resistance and compatibility with lime-based mortars
- Reversible and non-invasive
- Suitable for interventions on historical and listed buildings.