RI-STRUTTURA is the reinforcement system which adopts latest generation CRM – Composite Reinforced Mortar – using mesh, corner elements, prefabricated composite connectors made of AR glass fibre, thermosetting resins and accessories.
The system is completed by lime or cement-based structural mortar coatings. This intervention results in a uniform and widespread structural improvement with high mechanical and ductile properties and a negligible increase in the stiffness of the structure. RI-STRUTTURA guarantees high durability thanks to the absence of corrosion. The system is reversible and improves the shear and flexural strength of the walls.
AREAS OF INTERVENTION
- Improvement and seismic upgrading of historic and listed buildings.
- Structural interventions following seismic events
- Structural interventions on civil and industrial buildings
- Strengthening of dilapidated structures
BENEFITS AND FEATURES
- System tested with high mechanical resistance
- Lightweight and easy handling
- Reduced thickness compensating for load increase
- Uniform, widespread reinforcement
- Guaranteed, certified corrosion resistance
- Compatible with cement and lime-based mortar in line with principles of conservation
- Amagnetic, radiotransparent system, free from electrical conductivity
- Replaces electrowelded mesh